Changed regulations due to covid-19
- Now it is possible to get out of the car in the animal areas where this is normally allowed
- Please keep a distance to other guests. The authorities’ regulations only allow a maximum of 10 people gathering
- The Monkey Bus, Emu area and the area of small goats (Klappegeder) is closed
- You can buy food in Café Flintehuset and Kisumo in Limpopoland
- All restrooms will be cleaned every half hour
- The Dinosaur Forest and Limpopoland is open with regulations
- It is possible to do a picnic in the areas ‘Svanesøen’ and ‘Kirsebærvejen’.
Overnight stays in Knuthenborg Camp is not affected by the regulations. Book a stay here or buy your regular tickets here.